Friday, January 12, 2018



G'day all, here are some new pick-ups i just received. Tex i have a picture of that Ghost Rider #25 pop-up for you.
Enjoy!

Ghost Rider #25 Pop-up center fold.



Chamber of Darkness #1, -F. October 1969.1st App: Headstone P. Gravely. This is my second copy & a better one at that. 😃



Chamber of Darkness #2, December 1969. VG+



Chamber of Darkness #5, F+. June 1970. Cover by Jack Kirby & Bill Everett. 




Chamber of Darkness Special #1, -VF. January 1972.  Reprints Chamber of Darkness #1-2.




Beware #1, -VF. March 1973. Reprints stories from Menace #8, Spellbound #16 & Tales of Suspense #27. Has one hell of a creepy depiction of a werewolf by John Romita Sr. "as seen below"








2 comments:

  1. Those are great looking late Silver and early Bronze Age horror comics.

    Love them. Don't know why I don't have those in my collection. Is that Romita on the cover of CoD #1? That pop-up is AMAZE-BALLS!!! I think I may have to cop that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tex!
    I have a most awesome second print coming, Will post it soon.

    ReplyDelete