Sunday, June 10, 2018

CBCS REVEAL EPISODE 3 (NEW TEEN TITANS)



Welcome to TEX'S COMIC QUEST,

    Where you can find ALL that comic-book KNOWLEDGE, that you CAN'T GET in ANY college!! Thanks for showing UP, so I guess it's about time that I start showing OFF another great comic from my CBCS batch!

   Well, let's skin this smoke-wagon then!




    Here it is! My copy of DC Comics Presents #26, published in 1980, which features a 16-page preview of a story introducing the New Teen Titans (1st app), which includes the first appearances of Starfire, Raven, and Cyborg! Look at that cool cover penciled by the man, they myth, and the legend...JIM STARLIN!!

    I bought this comic at least 10 years or more ago for about $8. I have read it lots of times. Still, I had it figured for about an 8.0, but CBCS nailed it down at a solid 7.0. I ain't gonna get all sensitive about it and whatnot. I'll just say, "Thankee, sai." LOL.

    Well, let's see what Comicspriceguide.com has to say about the value of this one. CPG says this book is valued at $60. There are 2 selling on ebay with asking prices of $129 and $200.  Ebay also shows that a signed 7.0 sold for about $155 recently, while a $6.5 went for just $56 (with a $20 shipping cost, YIKES!). I would say that CPG is not quite in the ballpark on this one. What do you think?

   Thanks for visiting. Share and tell your friends!!

PS: If you want MORE of my TEEN TITANS collection, click here, and to see the MOST RARE TEEN TITAN COMIC IN EXISTENCE, click here.

If you like these articles, PLEASE HIT THE +1 BUTTON below. We are on Google+, follow us and we'll follow you back.  We're also on Facebook and Twitter (Tex's Comic Quest). Like our page, and share us with your friends! Help me win one million readers over to the awesome world of comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment