Saturday, December 26, 2015

Thanos Comic Powers TPB



Oh! Snap...This is one huge tpb & came with a hefty price tag too!
I have been dreaming of the day that Comic Powers was put into tpb form, Seriously one of the best story arcs from the 90's.
Reprints Secret Defenders #12-14 which includes the famous enhanced Thanos cover...which i don't have yet :(
Also Cosmic Powers #1-6. What a read, What artwork, What characters..what...what...it's so awesome. I don't wish to say to much about this as i'll get carried away Lol. But it leads to the little known fight of the century. Thanos VS the rarely seen Tyrant (the first herald of Galactus & once his equal. Just remember that Galactus is in the top 10 most powerful dudes in the Marvel Universe & Tyrant was their with him ...Sorry i can't tell you how it ends...Just to good.

Rating 10/10 (it's a 90's flash back)...Did Thanos win, Hmmm?


3 comments:

  1. Hmm.

    I don't think I've read that. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write up! You have me looking it up on eBay. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the originals & it was a fantastic read. I don't have the Secret Defenders issues.
    Has some extras not many though! Biggest tpb i've bought in years Lol.

    ReplyDelete